Friday, October 1, 2010

Rainy Romance


Title: Rainy Romance
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
SOLD
"There is no remedy for love but to love more." -- Henry David Thoreeau
I want to thank you all once again for all the great feedback and nice emails you send. It means more than I can say to know my hard work has been meaningful to you, and I appreciate the wonderful comments!
I'm talking to my daughter right now about "patience" so it's on my mind. Since we are a military family and move every couple years, it is getting hard on our highschool daughters. Having a best friend is important to girls, and finding that special person can be tough! We've only been here in Vegas a few months and we really miss our best friends from Virginia!
If you have a special person in your life hold on to him and treasure him or her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...