Thursday, October 21, 2010

Large Commission for Bevy


30 x 40 finished commission....lots of broken color and many layers of thick paint in this large cityscape. I hope it is enjoyed for many years to come!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."--Ralph Waldo Emerson


This is another one of my favorite large (24 x 30) landscape paintings. I plan on painting a few more of these sunset scenes in different sizes because I love all the color!

Click to enlarge the images and see some more detail. Lots of lovely color and rich texture in this painting which is available for purchase on Etsy now.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Karen. You are a very talented and gifted artist. I just love the painting you've created for me. I will enjoy it forever!
    I'm so excited to receive it!
    Bevy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bevy....I hope it dries soon!! I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...