Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ethereal Poppies


Title: Ethereal Poppies
Size: 20 X 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
available for purchase...check out my Etsy store!
" I will prepare and someday my chance will come." --Abraham Lincoln
I love this painting! I had a great week painting and have to say that these are some of my favorites lately. I am a big believer in hard work and dedication pays off and always preach this to our kids. I think when kids have parents that work hard and love well they grow up to be alright. No matter what the task, if a person is committed to doing it well, with proper drive and determination, I believe success is inevitable.
A little luck never hurts either.....
Thanks for checking in and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...