Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Perfect Roses

Title: Three Perfect Roses
Size: 16 x 12
Medium: oil
SOLD
"I would like to paint the way a bird sings."---- Claude Monet
I painted this one extra, extra thick! Got a bit carried away but I love how it turned out and hope you do too. Looks great in a black or gold frame, but sides are painted so it can hang as is!
Homecoming is next weekend and around here it's a big deal. The boys think of the cutest ways to ask the girls to the homecoming dance. A few days ago the doorbell rang and when I opened the door, I saw ..."Will you go to HC with me?" spelled out in rose petals for my daughter. He also put a dozen roses around in sort of a heart shape. I think I was more excited than she was! Isn't that the sweetest thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...