Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rain Dance

Title: Colors of Night City Rain
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

Title: Rain Dance
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
I am loving painting these lovely rainy moments by knife! Thick buttery texture and lots of expression and movement! I do hope they make you smile!
This is an email I recently received from a collector. I loved it and just have to share!.....
I just wanted to tell you I am a huge fan of your art! I purchased a few of your paintings several months ago to showcase in my office (I am a physician). My walls are covered with the work of several artists, but none garner as much attention as 2 of your rooster paintings. Today a patient said she had to know who the artist was. She said, “Did you pay more than 10 thousand per painting?” She said, "I can maybe go that high." She followed up with "you paid more didn't you... Did you pay 30 thousand or more?" All I could do was laugh and tell her that your beautiful work was more than reasonable. I then did what I have done to other patients on numerous occasions, I provided your info on Ebay. If I were a snob, I would make others believe I spent fortunes on your work. In truth, to me, your work is priceless. Your paintings give me a smile each and every day I come to work.

ABOVE WORKS available in my recently opened Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...