Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lake Como Italy Summer


Title: Lake Como Italy Summer
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Size: 16 x 20
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." --Franklin D. Roosevelt
I am always dreaming about far away places that I've been to and loved. Maybe I'm a romantic and maybe I am an excapist, but I just love to travel! Italy is at the top of my list and this lake is beautiful. Painted extra thick, expressive and colorful...hope you enjoy!
Still wet.....going on all my sites soon! Can always contact me for purchase as well.
New 2011 Limited edition calendars available now!
I selected 13 of my favorite paintings this year to fill each page....priced at $48 delivered. Purchase on eBay, and Etsy or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...