Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Italy Chianti Vineyard Fall Glow

A photo from my last Italy trip. This is Musella Vineyard in Northern Italy. Of course it wasn't fall and I am a big fan of Fall color, so I embellished my painting and bathed it in color!


SOLD
Title: Italy Chianti Vineyard Fall Glow
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas


"Every artist dips his brush in his soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." -- Henry Ward Beecher

I enjoy painting a vineyard landscape every once in awhile with lots of texture. The cad reds look great against all the greens and ochre colors and since I sold my last favorite vineyard painting, I really wanted another! I hope you enjoy it too!

I love getting letters and emails from all of you that appreciate and collect my work and just wanted to thank you for the kind words! I love to paint and am humbled to hang in your homes and offices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...