Monday, August 2, 2010

Enlightenment

Title: Enlightenment
Size: 18 x 24
Medium: Acrylic
contact me for purchase or see my Etsy store!

ABSTRACT ART:
I have always loved abstract art from deep within. I love painting abstract paintings more than I can tell you and although I will still paint some impressionistic and more traditional paintings, I am driven to paint a large series of abstract pieces, so I will. This is the first.
My abstract work is a modern fusion of design, texture and color. It is pure joy and a way to express myself without any limitations. I actually don't know what I'm painting until I paint it, other than the colors I intend to use and the basic compostition. The piece always evolves as I work it, almost on its own. It is of the moment, affected by mood, and sometimes caffiene! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed painting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...