Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Night Rain Abstract

THIS PAINTING IS SOLD!!!

Title: Night Rain Abstract
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
PAINTING:
This new expressive palette knife painting is available on auction right now! I absolutely love this rainy and very impressionistic romantic painting. It reminds me of Virginia, where it constantly rained. I just unpacked it from it's travel box today and I'm happy to say all my paintings made it safely to Las Vegas!
TODAY:
Our air conditioner is broken and of course they can't fix it until they get "the part". Even in extreme desert heat, our wonderful teenage daughter worked like slaves to make a dent in the 300 boxes and together we were very successful! I promise tomorrow I will find my printer and be able to make UPS labels to ship your paintings! Thanks for your patience with my move. I hope to be painting in just another day or so! I miss painting big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...