Sunday, July 4, 2010

New York End of the Day

One of the great memories of New York. We rode our bikes all over Central Park and at the end of the day, as the carriages were heading home for the night, I snapped this photo which inspired the painting.
Title: New York End of the Day
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
PAINTING:
Manhattan is always an inspiration and this painting was recently finished after my last trip a few weeks ago. I used knife and brush and a lot of texture and broken color so it glows with many layers of rich oil color. One of my favorite NY scenes!
FAMILY AND THE FOURTH:
Posting from Colorado and having a great time. Tomorrow night we should be in VEGAS! Thanks for bearing with me through this move, we're almost there!
Having a wonderful 4th full of great meals and family. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...