Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring in the Cotswolds, England

When we were in the Costwolds, England, one of the most adorable creatures there were these lambs! I made Mike pull over so I could take a few snapshots of these young April lambs.....
Their Mama sheep in the distance got nervous about me and my camera and yelled at them and...

they ran away to her imediately! I never got my kids to jump on command like that. I was impressed!


Title: Spring in the Cotswolds, England
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: oil on stretched linen
SOLD
ABOUT THIS PAINTING: Well it's my birthday today and I couldn't have asked for a lovelier day. A perfect 70 degrees and sunshine just the way I like it. I set up out on the deck to paint and finished this one up today. I've been working on it for quite a long time so it is rich with broken color and wonderful painterly texture. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to click to enlarge.
Will go on eBay auction tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...