Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Poppy Story

One more photo of England. Here are Jessica and Kayla in Hyde park in London and the Daffodils and cherry trees were in full bloom! Beautiful and so inspiring!
Title: Poppy Story SOLD but email me for commission!
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on canvas
About this painting:
This piece has an amazing amount of colors and textures. I let the paint dry imbetween stages of painting so it took many weeks to complete. I used some brilliant cadmium red to finish and although it's very expensive, I did apply it a bit thick for added dimension. I showed it to a new collector today and it got a "wow...amazing", response, which is always the reaction I love to hear! She is buying several but this one is reserved for tonight's auction....hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...