Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rocking Red Rooster

SOLD
Key Bridge Reflections
9 x 12 oil on linen

This was one of my favorite Key Bridge paintings
I hang art in a little restaurant in Arlington called Cassatt's and I try to paint
local scenes like the Key Bridge and roosters to hang there as often as
possible. They sell almost as fast as I hang them up.

This little rooster painting I reserved for eBay! I know it will fly off the wall in Cassatt's but I wanted to offer it to my eBay collectors first!

Title: Rocking Red Rooster
8 x 10 oil on stretched canvas

Very tactile and textural, as are all my roosters. I have a glowy red underpainting on this one, and he has lots of expressive palette knife and brushwork. He will look fabulous on a little kitchen wall!
I try to post a painting or two to my blog everyday and sometimes interesting travel photos. Please visit as often as you like to see what is on my easel for the day and remember to click on any image to see it larger!
Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...