Sunday, March 7, 2010

Italy Vineyard Blush

Title: Italy Vineyard Blush
Medium: Oil on stretched canvas
Size: 20 x 24

THIS PAINTING:
This original oil has lovely layers of warm color: ochers and red/oranges, deep greens and cool blue skies. What is more beautiful and alive than a vineyard and rolling hills of color?

I felt the sun on my face for the first time in months today so I'm in the mood for painting some colorful sunny landscapes! We are finally are feeling the Spring weather here in Virginia! My mulch is delivered tomorrow and I will finish getting my beds ready for Spring growth.

I hope you click in to enlarge this painting and check out my eBay auction for purchase and more details....thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...