Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lake Como Bellagio Italy Romance

Title: Lake Como Bellagio Italy Romance
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

Going on eBay auction tonight!

ABOUT THE PAINTING: Last summer we stayed in this great little town, Bellagio, and we loved it. It is a little utopia....so charming and romantic, it was hard to go home. I used many layers of Winsor Newton artist oils and some of my favorite colors in this scene.
ART TIP OF THE DAY: Choose wall art that you relate to or represents your values and interests. If you're a travel fanatic, like me, it's fun to showcase a series of places from around the world you love or would love to see! I've a few collectors already that have been inspired to go to Lake Como because of my romantic Lake Como paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...