Saturday, January 9, 2010

Moonlight Fishing


SOLD
Title: Moonlight Fishing
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: Oil on linen

Sold.....contact me for similiar painting

ABOUT THIS PAINTING:

This painting just glows and looks fantastic in the dark gold ornate frame in my store. I have had this one for awhile just because I didn't want to part with it, but I'm ready to let someone else enjoy it. Every once in awhile I paint on linen instead of canvas. It's much more expensive but withen painting a subtle, soft painting, with lots of brushwork, nothing feels better than linen. It's just a luxery to paint on, and I used some nice greys and warm greens and blues to give this painting a sense of serentity and calm. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...