Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunflower Radiance and Hounfleur Harbor

Title: Sunflower Radiance
Size: 20 x 24
Medium: oil on stretched canvas

This painting is SOLD

ABOUT THE PAINTING:
I really like this sunflower painting. I painted it with my gallery opening reception in mind which is Jan. 9th at the Arlington Gallery on Lee highway, but if it sells here then it won't make it to the show. I love to offer my best works to you first! I think you all have great taste in art! This sunflower painting has warm yellows and golds and earth toned background so it looks warm and glowing. It used a lot of expensive oils and took quite a while to get just right! Hope you enjoy.


SOLD

My computer's hard drive had a complete heart attack yesterday afternoon and is now dead, so I'm using my laptop. Fortunately my husband was able to transfer all my painting images and software that I use to my laptop before the computer had its complete meltdown. So here is yesterday's painting as well....Honfleur, France.
I love the combination of cobalt blue and white...so clean and fresh. Lots of thick pulls of paint on this large 20 x 24 piece. Hope it finds a nice home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...