Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Sunflowers


Title: Fall Sunflowers
Size: 12 x 16
Medium: Oil on gallery wrapped canvas
Contact me for purchase. Similiar paintings available in various sizes.
PAINTING:
This cheerful little painting has a vibrant palette knife underpainting and then multiple layers of glazes on top. The petals and forground are painted extra thick to create added depth and dimension.
INSPIRATION:
I'm moving about a dozen paintings into a local gallery next month and painting some smaller paintings with that space in mind.
I picked up some Sunflowers at the market to cheer up my painting area. They really light up a room. It's been rainy and cloudy and cold lately and I miss the sun. Hope these help cheer you up and bring some sunshine into your day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...