Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cowboy Impression

Title: Cowboy Impression
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: Oil on gallery wrapped canvas

PAINTING: This is one of my palette knife pieces with blended chunks of thick oil paint, dragged layer upon layer. I love this technique and I love how this one looks. If this one were to head to one of my galleries, I would hang it in a thick black frame, but it won't make it because it already has a bid on auction with some days yet to go!

Check out the eBay auction or contact me for purchase information.

INSPIRATION:

Everyone loves a cowboy. There's just something special about a man in jeans and a cowboy hat riding off on his horse that makes your heart beat a little faster. Many of my friends are horse lovers and I painted this one with them in mind. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...